Sunday, January 10, 2010

It's Been A While

Hm well its now Jan 2010 guess it has been a while since I last posted, but today on facebook we were having a discussion about blogs who does it,who has one, how to do it what to put on it if people, read it etc.
It got me thinking after I told the person that really its all about talking to yourself like a Dear diary so it doesnt matter what goes in it just ramblings, or feelings etc a way to put put your feelings and thoughts down and get them out of your head, get advice on things etc.
I think my blog would be very boring and negative, its all that happens in my life, I am sorting it out and things are turning around slowly but its a long process but one I am going to reap the benefits from in the long run.

1 comment:

  1. Blogs are awesome to share your feelings.. and it doesn't really matter who reads it or who doesn't since it is usually more for your inner self and feelings. I hope you get everything you want out of your blog.

    ReplyDelete